Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My temporary Craft room




I live in a very small 4 bedroom house and my crafting has all of a sudden taken over the house. Nearly every room has rolls of material in it. Just over 12 months ago my hubby and I decided to buy another house next door to renovate and rent out. Well it hasn;t happened yet we are still renovating it.LOL. That when I decided I would take over a room in the unfinished house. Now when I say unfinished I mean it. The bathroom isn't done and neither is the kitchen. there are no power points or lights in there. The only power point there is, is out the front on the power box. Sow when I want to do anything I have to run a lead to the room..LOL...









































A very small portioin of fabric that I have







No comments:

Post a Comment